Sunday 28 April 2024

Xtrication

 




I shall Xploit the following photos to Xtricate myself from the predicament that is X...


Needs no captions, right? At the NC Museum of History, Raleigh







Is this an Xample of obsessive memorialisation?







Beyond weird....







Spot the X - how many do you see? NC Museum of Art, Raleigh





The label on the installation...in case you wanted the Xplanation...







More Xs spotted...Mirror Image by Maud Gatewood






The detailed label. NC Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC.







Some Xtra large Xs among the stripped branches. East Fork State Park, OH









Bowl with X. Indigenous American art. Dallas Art Museum, TX.




That's all for X, and boy, am I glad that's over! Hope you've enjoyed the photos. Just a couple more left now, thank goodness. Happy end days of the challenge to you if you're A-Zing! And happy cusp season if you're not!








Posted for the A-Z Challenge 2024



5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Xcellent Xpressions for the difficult letter! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one on that foot xray machine one year. Good one. And all those xs on the wall and ceiling. I did Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As hard as X day is, it is fun to visit other bloggers and see how they manage. I liked your approach and I had a photo I could have used. I even went to that museum in Raleigh once - I think in 2015. I remember my mother talking about those shoe sizing X-ray machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. X marks the spot! Good job

    ReplyDelete